Michael Cacciatore, MD
Division Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Florida Hospital Orlando
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Normal and high-risk pregnancies
Dr. Cacciatore received his medical degree at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida, where he also completed his residency. In medical school, he was ranked number one in his class, was very active in honor societies, and won awards including the “Outstanding Young Men of America Award.” During his residency, Dr. Cacciatore also won several awards for teaching.
Prior to joining Loch Haven OB/GYN Group in 2006, Dr. Cacciatore ran a private OB/GYN practice in Georgia for 10 years. In addition, he served in many leadership roles with the Sumter Regional Hospital, including Chief OB/GYN, Authority Board Member, and member of the Ethics, Infectious Disease, and Wellness committees. In 2004 and 2005, residents voted him “Best Physician in Sumter County.” Dr. Cacciatore has also been active with charity organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, March of Dimes, and Early Head Start, among others. He was a founding board member of the Boys and Girls Club of Sumter County.
Dr. Cacciatore has been active in research during his practice and has published a number of articles in various medical publications. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida
- Medical Degree, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida
- Division Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Florida Hospital Orlando
- Assistant Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Florida Hospital Graduate Medical Education
- Clinical Faculty, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orlando Health
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Services, Florida State University College of Medicine
235 East Princeton Street
Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32804