Mark Crider, MD
Board-Certified Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
- Researcher on Infertility
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Normal and high-risk pregnancies
Dr. Crider received his medical degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship at Wake Forest University and his Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Bethesda North Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Prior to joining the Loch Haven OB/GYN Group in July 2007, Dr. Crider practiced in Celebration, Florida, for three years. Since then, he has been a champion supporter in the introduction of Electronic Medical Records into physician offices. Dr. Crider has been honored for his infertility research, one of his areas of expertise, and is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Bethesda North Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Medical Degree, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
235 East Princeton Street
Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32804