Gargey Patil, MD
Board-Certified Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
- Award Winning Physician
- Over 15 Years of Experience
- Clinical Faculty at FSU
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Chronic Vaginitis
Dr. Patil received his undergraduate degree from University of Pennsylvania and his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Medical College of Pennsylvania/Hahnemann University Hospital. During his residency, he won the Obstetrical Society of Philadelphia's Resident Bowl Award, given to the resident finishing first in their annual tri-state academic competition.
Prior to joining Loch Haven OB/GYN in 2009, Dr. Patil was in private practice in Orlando for 10 years. He has also served as clinical faculty with Florida State University College of Medicine since its inception in 2003. He has particular interest in cervical dysplasia and chronic vaginitis, both areas of his expertise. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency, Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Medical Degree, Jefferson Medical College
- Assistant Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Florida Hospital Graduate Medical Education
- Clinical Faculty, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Florida State University College of Medicine
235 East Princeton Street
Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32804